Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Realise something....发现...

This morning...
wake up....
suddenly saw so many ppl in my hse....
scare me....
shin shin...come my hse again....
n...
i just wake up!!!
haha...
he waited half an hour....kekeke...

realise...
realise wat i am doing....
nobody und wat i wan...
nobody noe wat is the meaning....
n..
i wanted to write chinese...
but...
my fren de com de chinese not good...
so...i dint use chinese....XD..

now...
wat is reli happening...
i almost lost myself....
y such thing happen?
cuz...
i oso dunno y....
still finding wat is the prob...

mayb u think i am giving u stress....
but...
seriously....
i dint....
u dont so worry bout wat is ur decision...
cuz u must make ur own decision that wll make u happy...
happy...is the most important thing...
always rmb dat...

N...
ystd dat person...
if u wan to noe me more...
pls ask in a better way...
i will be happy to tell u...
n..
i am not try to fool around...
i noe wat to do....
ur fren...
will be ok....


-happydayloklok-

8 comments:

VanVan said...

stop calling shin shin laaa...
yer...
ahahahaha... maybe among all her friends...
i noe u the BEST!!!!
Wakakakakaka....
sooo this post is not for me!!!!

Vincent Looi said...

haha....y cannot call shin shin?
u dont like ar?
or u jealous?
the u talking is not me de lo...
rite?

VanVan said...

cause u call shin shin sound very GAY!!!
wahahahahah...
I say YOU laaa...
Its YOU!!! lOK LOK!!!

shinz said...

沒關係﹐
他本來就GAYGAY地的...
看樣子都知道..
呵呵~

VanVan said...

wah...
actually he looks abit laaaa...
but not totally!!!
wahahahaha

Vincent Looi said...

ha-ha-ha....
i am not ok...
shin is the 1 hu like to gay de....
wakaka....
yam jin....

VanVan said...

I'm speechless...
Ehehehehehe....
wah... use until cantonese also come out ar????
Wahahahaha...

go leave a comment for me laaa...
sooo bad one...

Vincent Looi said...

of cuz la....
ur shin shin love cantonese de ma...
must pei he....
but oh....
dont think i am him oh...haha....XD
k la...go see la...
will write la....