Friday, May 8, 2009

disagree

there is not much ppl agree wif my forgiveness.....
yea...
not much...
cuz they are saying me stupid for doing so....
i am too stupid to keep on forgive u....
i am too naive dat forgive u n give u chances....
yea...
i am too naive to believe dat 1 day u will und....
cuz u wont...
u will never und how important is forgive....
u say i rip n tear ur heart into pieces....
ur heart...
how bout mine?
when the moment u start to keep quiet...
from the first time u tear my heart into pieces...for some other guy...
did my heart get to say anything?
no...
cuz his stupid owner is forgiving ppl for doing so...
paste the broken heart...
rebuild it from the pieces....
paste it 2gather not wif glue and tape...
is wif forgiveness n chances given....
forgiveness n chances is stronger than glue and tape...

if u cant do dat...
den don force ppl by saying don tell ppl how great my forgiveness is...
cuz u don cant do it...
i und...
u don hav dat kind of 包容能力....
u oso don hav dat kind of understand....

u for sure will go dat P****
i am just say dat u hav to go....
is true rite....
but u still wan to scold me for simply say...
u urself admit dat for sure will go....
i just say u hav to go..
n i dunno y must u scold me for truth...

ppl see me as i am stupid for doing so...
cuz they don und...
有钱人是不会明白穷人的难处。。。
即使能够明白。。。
那种苦富有的人又怎么能够体会?
i wont blame u for being don und....
cuz u always get ur forgiveness from me easily....
u never failed....

u hav alot of comments towards me....
u hav a lot of dislike towards me...
u so so so wanted to prove dat u can be better....

but when come to my problem...
u just say it wif a "not again,argh"
mine...
bullshit...
urs...
shit bull?
nope...
is 应该的,有道理的。。
mine bullshit or u don und?

everyone will hav comments from the others...
is normal actually....
if u r great at everything...
arent u very abnormal?
u don hav comments or just dat ppl din say?
think bout it..


-happydayloklok-

0 comments: