Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kena Tag

Four most important dates in your life.
~My birthday( no me den no more stories bout me rite?XD)
~My parents birthday
~My wedding date
~The day i die (no more me...T.T)


Four things you've done in the last 30 minutes.
~wake up??(haha)
~eat breakfast
~online
~write blog


Four ways to be happy.
~Play RC car
~watch tv
~Sleep
~Chat with someone i love..


Four of your favorite hobbies.
~Play RC
~Take photograph
~Cycling
~Driving


Four places or country you want to go for vacation.
~Thailand
~Japan
~Australia(to find heng dai)
~UK(to find sun pei and my top up programme)


Four favorite drinks.
~7-UP
~Protein drink
~Sparkling Juice
~Chinese Tea


Four things always found in your bag.
~File
~Pencil case
~Ear phone
~Tissue


Four favorite colors.
~Green
~Black
~White
~red plus orange


Top four hangouts.
~1 u
~Times square
~Ikano
~RC track in taman titiwangsa(RC car~~)


Top four you love so much.
~MY family
~My Wife/My soulmate
~My friends
~My RC car


Top four 'things' special to you.
~My memories
~My Cute Pooh bear
~My laptop
~My name


Top 5 who you will tag.
~Sun pei
~van van heng dai
~Evelyn---The sin chan
~Chia Hui--Hui ge
~Anyone who want to do is welcome..


-happydayloklok-

0 comments: