Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Port Dickson 2 Days 1 Night Trip

Pictures tell everything about my family trip at Port Dickson. ( 24th May- 25th May )


Nice and beautiful beach of Port Dickson.


Me and my dear dear.


In the condominium. Nice and great condo, they provieded us a basket of fruits and a bottle of sparkling juice.


My dear dear and my lovely sister.


Night view of Tiara Beach Resort. It's a man-made beach.


Is me in the condo. After having fun in the swimming pool and man-made beach.


Dear dear in the condo.


Is me during the night at the man-made beach.


Me and dear dear at Tiara Beach Resort. Nice night view.


Baby dear.


Is me at Port Dickson beach. Great day!


Both of us at Port Dickson's beach.


Baby dear and me at my hometown nearby Port Dickson. Visited my relatives and of couse my lovely grandparents.


Great day to spent along.


Baby dear at the beach.
Went home on Sunday and it's quite late. Baby dear stayed up at my house for one night and she went back on Monday. Actually she came to my house at Friday already, hehe. We went to Port Dickson on Saturday and have a great time together.
It was a wonderful trip and memorable trip as well.
-happydayloklok- (-LOVE-)

0 comments: