Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than
goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got
tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


1. What was i doing 10 years ago [1998] ?

Erm~~~let me think think ar....it had been a long long time d....dat time...i am onli 9 years old...
sleep~~...play~~study lo~~~


2. 5 things on my to do list today

Live happily n stay happy always...miss my dear dear(eugenie)...online~~sleep~~eat~~study a bit...Photobucket


3.5 snacks i love
5 snacks ar??hmmm...McDonald~ KFC~ PIZZA~(y all fast food de ar??) ah na~~of cuz is oso my mom de cookings lo~~Photobucket

4. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire


Billionaire ar??hmmm....very long time 4 me to archieve dat la....wait until i become billionaire first la~~...


5.5 of my bad habbits

Bad habbits ar??hmm....very luo shuo~~like to sleep to much d....don like to wash plate....ahem...like to kena disturb by my dear dear?(i think i sot d....lolx!!!)...den last thing...very very fast will angry...(but very very fast can happy back oso la~~, i very good de leh)

6. 5 places i have lived.


Shah Alam~~(my mom tell me de....last time i used to live there)
SS4A...(after shift from Shah Alam den is this hse d~)
SS4(currently)
Port Dickson( my grandparents hse...always go back stay~)
Slim River(oso my grandparents hse...)


i tagged...

1.Siow peng
2.ern nee
3.Van van
4.Sam
5.yuan mui(evelyn)


-happydayloklok- (-LOVE-)

0 comments: