Saturday, March 28, 2009

earth hour....

its the earth hour....
and i am joining everyone to switch off my house light as a support to this campaign...
haha...
its quite a diff feel when u see most of the house are dark...
alone in the dark...
make me think of many things...
it helps me to save my electricity bill too!XD

haiz...
but the night seems very lonely...
maybe is because i am alone in the dark?
or maybe is because i choose to miss u in the dark...
dark...
its reli dark...

i read something from ur blog...
i found dat...
u r missing me...
but u choose to come here n write...
why?
is it because there is something in your heart?
blog slowly became a place to say wat u wanna say to me....
when i need the sweet comfort and cry on u.....
u will be the one...
when i need someone that chat wif me in the middle of the night...
u will be the one...
when i need someone that can fulfill my wish since childhood...
u were the one who do it for me...

all the things u did for me...
it always lay inside of my heart...

but...




u noe y i choose u?




because...








u r diff from them...
dats y i choose u....
i choose u because i noe u can gif me something they couldnt....
i choose u because i believe u will be there for me whenever i need u...
but...
where r u now?
i cant see u...
this is the diff....
u noe?
i cant see u....
i miss u...



大嘴巴 - 永yong yuan zai shen bian -

-happydayloklok-

p/s i cant see u...if u r there...pls reply me...when u lost...my heart break...break by u...

0 comments: